The Max Trainer M5 is a rather effective exercise machine which is part stair climber, part treadmill and part elliptical trainer and guarantees a faster calorie burn than any of these machines. The M5 comes with an affordable price tag and has a compact design which makes it a great purchase for your home. It has many more user-friendly features compared to the previous model from Bowflex, the Max Trainer M3. The main principle behind the working of this machine is to combine the movements of the elliptical trainer with a stair climber to offer low-impact workouts which can help you burn a higher number of calories.
Which features make the M5 a great addition to the home gym?
- Effectiveness: The Max Trainer M5 has a total weight capacity of about 300 pounds and promises to engage your upper body muscle groups more than 80 % more than what other machines would. Reading a comprehensive Bowflex Max Trainer review helps you understand its efficiency. It helps you burn as many as 280 calories through a 14-minute workout session. This makes the Max Trainer perfect exercise equipment for fitness conscious people who may not get enough time at hand to work out at the gym every day. They can be confident of burning quite a high number of calories by exercising on this machine even if it is for only 15 minutes a day.
- Zero Impact: The workouts offered by the M5 are zero impact which means that users are not likely to hurt their joints by working out on the Max Trainer M5. Unlike running on treadmills, working out using the M7 will not strain your knees and ankles.
- Versatility: The M5 provides users with 16 different resistance levels to choose from; they can start with low resistance levels and then gradually work their way upwards. The levels can be adjusted manually and there is a burn-rate indicator which displays the number of calories you have burned. You can even set your own preferred activity levels to achieve your weight loss goals and to enable you to make workout changes as you feel necessary.
- User-Friendly Features: The Bowflex M7 comes with a backlit easy-to-read display for user convenience and 8 preset workout programs like the Max Interval, Fat Burn, Smart Max Interval, Calorie Burn, Fitness Test etc. Bowflex has also launched a free mobile app which you can use to track your workout progress. You can comfortably store and even synch your results through this app. There is a wireless heart rate monitoring device attached to the chest strap while there is a media rack and bottle holder for the user.
- Guarantee: The Max Trainer M5 comes with a 2-year warranty and a 6-month money back guarantee that allows buyers to return the product if they are not satisfied with the results.
Given these user-friendly features and benefits of workout that the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 offers, it comes as no surprise why more and more fitness enthusiasts are considering this a good investment. This machine combines resistance with movements of an elliptical trainer and offers a comprehensive upper body workout that can benefit both the newcomer as well as the seasoned athlete. It is one of the few machines which will allow you to strengthen your arms while focusing on giving you a cardio workout. The manual mode allows you to change the resistance level settings according to your convenience and ability. Most importantly, you can track your progress to stay motivated as you build your endurance and stamina.